Trinitysuites.ca is officially registered as 9043608Canada Inc. but doing business as Trinitysuites.ca
A. General Condition
The client should carefully review the specific conditions of the apartment before booking. Each owner sets his/her own specific conditions (detailed on the apartment profile at the time of booking), which should be worked out with the contact person when receiving their details on the booking confirmation email. By proceeding with the booking, the client is agreeing to the specific conditions of the apartment booked.• The client should inform the contact person of the approximate time of arrival a minimum of 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
• Guests must respect the property, as well as its furniture and equipment.
• Only as many guests as stipulated on the booking contract may be accommodated.
• It is not allowed to perform any activity that is illicit in the destination in question during the stay.
• The client should be ready to possibly sign a contract upon arrival at the apartment, or at the time of paying the full booking total.
• In order to be able to adequately respond to any complaint, the client should notify both the owner and Trinitysuites.ca about any breach in the stipulations of the contract that he/she has checked in situ as soon as possible, and up to a maximum of 24 hours from the time of arrival, or from the moment the incident takes place. This notification should be made in written form so that it stays on the record, and include pictures if relevant. If the consumer fails to notify within the period and in the manner indicated above, he/she will not be able make a complaint, and will liable for all resulting damages or aggravations, as detailed on our Returns Policy.
For its part, Trinitysuites.ca communicates the following:Any booking cancellations due to strike, force majeure, or any other event beyond of our control will not be taken on by Trinitysuites.ca However, in the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, we will offer you accommodation with similar features, and if we cannot provide a suitable alternative, the booking will be cancelled, and Trinitysuites.ca will refund the amount paid as service fees and the booking total paid to date.
B. Refund Policy
Trinitysuites.ca will refund the rental amount paid online in any of the following circumstances, given that the client has met his/her obligations as detailed in the General Conditions:1. In the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, and when neither Trinitysuites.ca nor the owner have been able to provide an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
2. The guest will be not be refunded the once the dates have been booked and payment has been made.
3. In the event of an emergency that renders the apartment uninhabitable at any point during the stay, and only if the client notifies Trinitysuites.ca within a maximum of 24 hours after the time said emergency occurs, and neither Trinitysuites.ca nor the owner are able to find an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
C. Cancellation and No Show Policy
D. Secure Payment
Each apartment has its own specific set of payment conditions that the owner publishes in full freedom. All payment are processed through a secure payment gateway which is PCI DSS Compliant.
How can I trust that payment is secure?
Triniitysuites.ca has been processing all payments in full transparency and security for years. The Trinitysuites.ca website is encrypted from beginning to end, so that browsing is 100% safe. Trinitysuites.ca facilitate secure transactions through encrypted forms that prevent clients’ details from being viewed by third parties.